All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Funny
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 am 
ULK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:18 am 
ULK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:04 am 
ULK

Spider-Man: Homecoming Review

It was a very good film. I would rank it as an equal to Spider-Man 2. The acting was good with a few exceptions. The music was OK, but I expected it to be better. The cinematography had several exceptional moments. Overall a film I will watch several times because it is that great.

Tom Holland is the best incarnation of the character so far. This Spider-Man is the closet I have seen to the comic book character. I would rank his Peter Parker second to Tobey Maguire. Michael Keaton was great. His portrayal as Vulture was fantastic. The ability to be liked and feared was exhibited by Vulture. Jacob Batalon stole several scenes as Ned. Marisa Tomei improved as May Parker. Tomei had a few classic lines that still make me laugh just thinking about them. Zendaya as Michelle was good, but not great. Several of her lines fell flat, but she had a few wicked burns too. Michelle was a mean character; she was not funny and snarky which is what I believe Jon Watts wanted. I believe what he wanted was Ally Sheedy as Allison Reynolds; sadly that is not what was on screen. Michelle did have several good lines and moments. In the future I believe she would make a good villain opposite Peter Parker. Tony Revolri as Flash Thompson is a good example of bad acting. He delivered maybe two lines properly. He needs to be recast as soon as possible sadly. I really expected more from him. After taking into account all the positives and a few negatives I give this film four stars.

Pros:

- Good acting

- Good cinematography and special effects

- Good writing

- Good action scenes

- Rewatchable

Cons:

- Average music; I expected it be a great and it was not. More scenes with The Ramones playing in the background would have been appreciated.

- Zendaya as Michelle was so mean she should have been a villain.

- Tony Revolri was terrible. Flash Thompson needs to be recast now sadly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 am 
ULK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:12 pm 
ULK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:32 am 
ULK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:22 pm 
ULK

GTA 6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:23 pm 
ULK

Forum Community: The community is large and diversified with varying interests and playstyles. The forum community barely allows anyone to properly offer their feedback and will try its best to ridicule anyone providing feedback. They fail to understand that a fellow player has the freedom to share his/her opinion without being judged on how one perceives the game. Forum posters usually jump in as the defenders of this game to safeguard their beliefs and push one's one opinion/agenda onto others that state differently. I barely post on the forums for this very reason. Constructive discussion barely happen on the forums and I am sure, I will come across several posters who would ask for my stuff and make stupid comments to showcase how witty and cool they are but have nothing of substance to add to the discussion. ~ Monaka

Every video game right now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 pm 
ULK

This response is to be expected. It seems the trend in gaming communities is to blame the entire game when a change undermines their past actions. Actions that allowed them to progress within the old iteration of a games system. This also can apply to features that were lost but believed to foster an imbalance within games from developers.

Many of the comments have little to do with how well the game is in its present state. A state that really should not be heavily criticized at this point since the revamp recently hit live. Too much has changed to reliably make drastic comments. Furthermore, it really is just not a sound idea to make up ones mind on a matter when experiencing "fast" change.

I really hope history does not repeat itself by giving this game overwhelmingly negative reviews. The type of reviews that seem to be popular to give when an MMO makes drastic changes. With this being said DCUO is the odd on out for how many times they have changed their systems. However, this revamp seems to be the most smooth, organized and well thought out among all the other revamps.

Side Note: Recently, MMO's have changed or are changing their systems to adhere to a more streamlined or augmented experience. They are walking away from the types of styles that are near indistinguishable from the typical modding scene.

~ Scarlet Rise - Marketing Department

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:23 am 
ULK

Have you played this game since beta or since it went F2P?

Cause I did,and from what I'm reading in forums the revamp is far worse than GU47.
Before GU47 things that were out of the charts were just Match NPCs as they were hitting like trains,had endless capabilities to control and knock you out and were also able to switch their attacks on a whim.Now I don't remember when Match NPCs were added think after Hand of Fate DLC but I do remember that when I was in full T4 armor on Oolong T2 alert as a Nature dps I could easily solo a good chunk of it,after that sneaky update doing that with the same burst/dot loadout it was no longer possible cause those NPCs and bosses were basically ignoring the defense value of your armor.

T3 content with T4 armor such as FoS2 was easily doable with just 4 people,and on my former league we could do BG in 5 minutes.

When the first Amazon DLC dropped at CR106/108 BG and FoS3 were just a walk in the park,heck even T6 content was doable at CR108/111 and we mostly did 3 dps 1 troll runs with one either going healer or tank on the need.

After GU49 doing BG or FoS3 was a big nope,basically nearly everything oneshotted you,yet back in the day of being a CR88 on T4 content I would nott say that it was a cakewalk but we usually carried 1 to 3 people on Themyscira and BG was just a matter of blocking and having people know their effin roles,all of this was barely doable after GU47.

Now if they meant to fix back the game pre GU47 then something went wrong in many effin levels,you are not able to solo Nexus,FOS3 requires more than 10 effin minutes when in T4 days we could get it done with just the three of us in 6 minutes tops,that gook of Mepps is spourting BS from every hole,they basically listened to an effin minority and f ucked the game,I'm just glad I sold my account after they added a newer layer of scamboxes and RNG ~ Silverkite

The idiotic devs who ruined this game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next