All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Funny
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:27 am 
ULK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 pm 
ULK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:13 am 
ULK

As a new player CR 44 SP 38, Raid are too extreme tried T1 Khandaq with a group of 40-60 cr and 2 above 100+ and we all the 40-60 were dying from 2 hit from the mobs on the entrance of the raid. Thats too much and even fun for new players we are suffering hard.
I understand that high CR players should not 1 shot everything but when you are new and can not progress because mobs hit you for 80-90% of your health at your level the only solution I see is pray for being carried at a T1 raid by a bunch of CR 200+.
Its not even fun, its Not! challenge must come from the latest end game raids not from the first raid in game, its just pissing away many new player.

Note: Its from a new players/costumer perspective trying to progress with others of the same level, nothing to do with high CR playing in those raids. Some players are looking for hard challenges but why are they expecting challenger from a raid 5-8 tiers below theirs? Thats not fun for new players and everyone is acting like if new players did not exist in this game and all players are max level experts at DCUO. ~ xKydo

We pay alot of money to be overpowered for a short period of time only to be nerfed be dcuo so we can spend more money to be overpowered. I work so hard getting gears to beat lower level content so i can go back and beat it easier but not now dc wanna make it like my hard wrk was shit. Fix ur game dc or you will lose players. ~ Danja9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:23 am 
ULK

I love some aspects of the revamp but overall the difficulty seems tuned to a small minority's comfort zone. I won't deny that maybe the game was a bit too easy pre revamp but this is several steps too far in the other direction. A game needs casual players just as much as it needs hardcore players. More players = more money for the game. ~ 9001BPM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:42 am 
ULK

I have played this game since day one. It was a fun game. The stats revamp has ruined this game. The developers lied to us. Stats do not matter because everything is on a flat curve. Low level content is the same difficulty as high level content. There is no point to getting the best gear and the most skill points if it makes very little difference. I do not feel like a hero or a villain. The only good thing they did was giving us the old system of having several choices in playstyle. About 80% of the changes are terrible game breaking decisions by incompetent developers. It doesn't feel like they listened ton the testers or community feedback before this garbage was launched. If you enjoy healing, controlling, doing damage, leveling alts, etc ; having fun. This is not the game for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:34 pm 
ULK

It's amazing how they remove AMs and the insane healer/troller capabilities and suddenly most content that was deemed boring is now engaging. Had a lot of fun random queuing on my alts today, because mechanics really do stick out more. GoM reg is fairly challenging now. Hell you can even wipe on the last boss of oly if people don't avoid the one shot lol.

All in all, people will need to learn how to play or be done. Hate to say it like that but the AM/CR differential crutch put too much of a hindrance on the community and the mindsets they have that everything needs to be piss poor easy. I prefer if people tried to adapt, but if they quit, it's not really any loss in my eyes. ~ Fatal Star - Fucktard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:38 pm 
ULK

DCUO Developers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:52 pm 
ULK

The simple fact is, and Posi told everyone this in an interview, all the things that players wanted were shelved because they did not fit Jack's "VISION" for the game. With JAck we would have never had weapon customization. Because Jack didn't want it.

When it comes to Jack Emmert, Jack Emmert is the only one that matters. ~ Wikkedbowtie

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/169 ... ably-again

Fire Developer Jack Emmert

Destroyer of Games:

Champions Online

City of Heroes

Star Trek Online

DCUO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:27 pm 
ULK

Oh my... I don't truly understand what people aren't getting about this. Your stats matter. Maybe you need to get better stats or get better at the game.
~ coldchilln88 - Douchebag of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:06 pm 
ULK

Hey look another complaint thread. How original.
~ light FX - Douchebag

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next