All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: ULK 2009
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:31 am 
ULK

Quote:
HeAD, March 16, 2010, 01:40:44 PM »

... people see TLK/ULK and its like seeing a lamborghini, they know that shit is hot, even if they don't know the model series.

ULK Since 2003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:33 am 
ULK

Quote:
HeAD, March 19, 2010, 10:08:18 AM

ULK Since 2003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:36 am 
ULK

Quote:
HeAD, March 23, 2010, 02:17:43 PM »

yeah totally.

bishop and I have been conscious of that fact for a long time now, we've been tactfully biding our time(lol) until the right moment to unleash a storm of shit-talking and flaming the likes of which this pussified community has never seen before.

nah just kidding, but I'm gonna keep throwing provocative comments out there around the VCMP community until someone comes to shut me up. as it is, I am pretty shocked and amazed at the amount of shit I've been able to say with no competitive response from this community.

probably the worst moment was finding this youtube video about the top VCMP players, it had all these inactive guys patting eachother on the back, so I stormed in there talking shit looking for a fight like deathb used to, and nothing... they all went soft and took the high road out, like "it's just a game bro, you guys are too crazy" back to back with their circle-jerk comments bragging about how they pwned VCMP and they were the best etc...

I guess I just miss the days, when betty opened his mouth to say one sentence, and that had us lined up with gang matches for the rest of the month. today, we sit here taunting for a year or more, and nothin, community flatlined on us

ULK Since 2003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:39 am 
ULK

Quote:
Prontera, July 24, 2009, 09:06:34 PM »

1. Fear - banned from LW for insulting ... LW
2. wai? - banned from LW for insulting KFJ
3. HiThere - banned from LW for beating people up
4. insert_nick_here - banned from LW for insert_stupid_reason_here

Yeah, if you're cool.. or good, you get banned from LW

=P

ULK Since 2003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:50 am 
ULK

Quote:

My convo with a real vet
Bishop, November 08, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »

Part 1

<&Bishop> no training
<&Bishop> vent is still down
<%Bionicle^> vent?
<&Bishop> lol
<&Bishop> TLKr righ there
<&Bishop> t
<&Bishop> on the fucking spot
<&Bishop> read the forums
<%Bionicle^> ok
<%Bionicle^> u high?

Part 2

<&Bishop> well I guess we could set up some training for an hour or two
<&Bishop> depending on who is around
<%Bionicle^> I mean my skills are fine, i just wanted to witness a training session in ulk
<&Bishop> yeah your skills are so fucking OG
<&Bishop> you have no clue what vent is
<&Bishop> reality check
<&Bishop> lmfao
<%Bionicle^> :/

Part 3

<&Bishop> how many wars you played
<%Bionicle^> none
<&Bishop> rofl
<&Bishop> well
<&Bishop> in that case, read up on the rules too
<%Bionicle^> what is OG?

ULK Since 2003

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 am 
ULK

Found olvido's ranking of fighters in 2009:

Quote:

Re: Top ten deathmatchers :D
«Olvido, September 20, 2009, 02:56:18 PM
»
1.Prontera
2.SGB
3.Hanney
4.HeAD
5.Mattz
6.Bishop
7.Baldachyn
8.KingKong
9.Gulk
10.aki

Pretty good for 4 fake ULKs who weren't there never playing or contributing

ULK Since 2003

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 am 
ULK

So I've been copying some of our old posts and figured I'd do the OC next. Thanks to pakiharu for keeping the stats up.

Before you read this remember we weren't there in 2009 and we never contributed anything.
The last story I heard was pakiharu built ULK all alone in vcmp before anyone and then "allowed" us to come back.

We talked about who came up with the OC but here are the actual stats. Just remember we weren't there and so we didn't contribute anything.

If people played a war I gave them a 1 in the first column and then the number of kills in the second.

I did all of it by hand so I can't promise everything is 100 % correct. Also I didn't include TLK's wars.

ULK stats from the OC in 2009:

Wars played: 9

Wars lost 2

Wars won 7

Matches played:

HeAD 1, 1
SGB 1,1, 1, 1
Prontera 1
Boro 1
Phuk 1
Sephiroth 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
Gulk 1, 1, 1
Bishop 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
Tical 1, 1, 1
Vinny 1, 1, 1
Hazz 1, 1
Captaintits 1, 1
AEO 1
KingKong 1, 1
TLK. Tobi 1
Olvido 1, 1,
Gall 1
Blackpoint 1
Ryuk 1

Kills:

HeAD 3, 2 (5)
SGB 1, 5, 1, 1 (8)
Prontera 1,1 (2)
Boro 1 (1)
Phuk 1 (1)
Sephiroth 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3 (15)
Gulk 1, 2, 1, 3 (7)
Bishop 4, 4, 1, 6, 5, 4, 3, 1 (28)
Tical 1, 3 (4)
Hazz 4, 2 (6)
Vinny 0
Captaintits 1, 1 (2)
Toby 1 (1)
KingKong 1, 1 (2)
AEO 2 (2)
Olvido 2, 3 (5)
Gall 1 (1)
Blackpoint 3 (3)
Ryuk 3 (3)

Total kills: 96

ULK kills 5, 8, 2, 1, 1, 7, 28, 4, 6, 2 = 64
BLK kills 15, 2, 5 = 20

(Didn't include black, ryuk, tobi and gall)

So total kills = 84

64/84x100= 76.2% of all kills in 2009 goes to ULK

Kong and olvido played 2 matches each for a total of 7 kills.
For the first 5 matches or half of the OC, kong and olvido didn't play at all.
When the OC started, Olvido wasn't even in ULK, he was VU.
Pakiharu played 0 matches for a total of 0 kills.

Wars without veterans in them = 0
Most wars played by Bishop
Most kills by Bishop

Pretty funny read in a lot of ways.

This is ULK veterans dominating VCMP from year 1, from day 1, from fight 1.

If you look all the matches over you will find that from the start all matches had at least 2 veterans playing.

Sometimes it was HeAD, sometimes it was SGB or someone else but there was always, ALWAYS veterans playing.

If you put those numbers together with say the log of me explaining what a/d is, what vent is and why we use it, to a super noob pakiharu: "what is vent lol", you get the real picture of how it went.

And a funny trip down memory lane too.

Playing 2 wars the same night:

http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=517.0
and
http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=518.0

In there you will find [VU]OLvidO who is one of the people saying we weren't there in 2009, hilarious !
Reality is we played him and VU in a 4 vs 7 and actually won a round, I killed over half their team in one round 4/7 - pretty good for someone who "weren't there".

No one expected to win it but we showed up for the fight anyway to show people how great pussies they are, to this day. And tomorrow night too.

But just to sum up here, pakiharu played 0 wars for a total of 0 kills.

No one is trying to take anything away from pakiharu he was a great webadmin but he never learned to play, never having played wars, all the while saying we weren't there in 2009 lmao

Captaintits has put in more work than pakiharu, come on now

And also don't forget while this was going on in the OC, HeAD and SGB were building XE.

True, pakiharu did run a forum no one is denying that.

The past week I heard people talk about the council system. All I can say to that is HUH?

What we did have was a group of expert killers, actually a rather large group. So many they couldn't fit a team all at once. So we had people who were at one point putting in more work. In the case of the OC in 2009, teaching people how to play were HeAD, SGB, Prontera, BORO etc. etc. etc.
People had position in terms of putting in work they did leave a mark on things.
But power ? Laughable

When was the last time you experienced SGB bossing you around ? lmao
But sure enough HeAD was always willing to help people out and training everyone from scratch including olvido, sephiroth, kong and pakiharu directly.

Those people did so much for not just you personally but vcmp, xe and everyone in it.
And you going to start talking about them power tripping.

Come on now, really

What the fuck planet are you from

We delegated work assignments so that those people had work to do like HeAD having to train people.
The whole suggestion or even notion of "power" is pakiharu's way of looking at the world because that's what HE is after. Attention first, power second.
What I call internet prestige, pretending you hot shit.

And there is no limit to how low he will stoop or what he will do, to have the attention, because he has nothing in life outside wearing a fake tag, so to him it's not pathetic.
The alternative is giving up on life itself.

You know it's funny, because the whole reason we are named United is because we know what "power" will do to people who can't handle it and is why we rejected the idea of it from day one 10 years ago.

Pakiharu having a meltdown is exactly why no one person is in charge. We knew this 10 years ago and as much he is trained by us he failed lesson 1.
And that's why he was going to TLK because the "power" of being able to delete posts on a forum went to his head.

It takes a sick, twisted little mind to go insane over running a forum.

Over the course of 10 years we had different people putting more work in than others at times or vice versa.
Sometimes a person would be gone, like right now HeAD and Vinny are missed dearly but it doesn't mean they at a time couldn't be considered "council" or their work magically goes away.
The position they had over others is one of respect and friendship for the work they put in. You would PM SGB because he would help you and because he is a smart person.

Show me one example of anyone trying to do any kind of power move at any time MINUS pakiharu ?

I will wait

You fuckers blind or what

Other times a person like Zircon or Prontera right now would reappear and help out seemingly having a position.

Does that mean Zircon has power over people ? Zircon isn't asking for anything. Him and a group of other people are here working for free, he nor anyone else calls themselves anything but ULK.

The inner circle is whoever is online lmao

Any one person can be more valued at any moment by the work they put in including TLK'ers.

People magically forgot the effort SGB put in on XE because they all fapping over getting admin, HE made possiblem, now telling him he weren't there, pathetic.

You are what you contribute with. And pakiharu's contribution was running a forum till he finally had a meltdown and did the stupidest shit in ULK history.

I mean you are dividing a clan called "United" in a selfish power struggle, come on now, am I the only one seeing this. This is everything we ARE not, this is EXACTLY and PRECISELY what is not ULK and at the core of our ideals.

Still, from all the stupid shit he pulled ULK was still willing to give him one last chance...

And what did he do with it, to prove he was still worth a damn ?

To show everyone pakiharu understood no one has any power he tried to GRAB POWER.

Name yourself the supreme leader while throwing the word "democracy" around, really?
Did that really happen lmao

When we call you people unintelligent and laugh at you, this is why.

But, it was a good split and it was good to have all the lamers come out from hiding.
This way we actually had a direct and concrete way of singling out all the lamers who are flat out unintelligent.

No surprises there, olvido and kong went for XE admin forum whoring it and of course sephiroth knew everyone rejected him so why not take revenge on the people who laugh at him.

It's just so awkward I think even sephiroth feels like a loser sitting there with all his internet titles.

These days if you look at the BLK forum with a group of 14-year-old pakis pretending they ever had anything to do with ULK period is hilarious. Did I step into the wrong dimension this morning ? This has to be some kind of april 1st alternate reality shit going on here

Who are these people?

The stupid shit getting thrown around there is surreal and unbelievable.

"We don't want no council system!!!1"

Well does it change who has the right to the name ULK ? Nope

"Pakiharu had a forum in vcmp!!!!1"

Well does it change who has the right to the name ULK ? Nope

If a single ULK was never active in VCMP, never played 1 single time.
HeAD, SGB, Prontera, BORO, Phuk, D, Outback, Hazz, Zircon and everyone else in ULK owns the name ULK period.

When all is said and done, you don't have one single ULK in BLK and your power hungry dictator, calling himself the mass contributor, never played wars - just ran a forum.

Want to talk about who played what in VCMP look at the numbers.

I don't think anyone in BLK believes their own bullshit. It's just would you rather be in a fake clan or not in a clan ?
And in pakiharu's case, would you rather be a forum whore having people suck your dick for admin, than nothing at all ?

When I say Pakiharu doesn't have a life and no friends, it's not a flame. It's an explanation of how a person with nothing to lose is willing to do anything for internet prestige because it's all he has in the world.

It's why he does what he does.

When I say he'd rather hang himself than give up a fake tag, it's explaining why, to him, it's not pathetic to pretend to be someone else because what's the alternative ?

Be nothing at all ?

What governs ULK is common sense, fairness, integrity, honesty and respect and yes even friendship.

We bow down to no one.

In BLK the govenor is pakiharu, it consist of people who have NO friends, like sephiroth, and you all bow down to XE admin, which is around 1$ a month per person.

If you going to be pretend to be us, try harder.

Ain't no one in ULK that'd ever be 1/30 of that pathetic or that stupid.

But hey don't take my word for it.

As an experiement ask pakiharu to name 5 times in vcmp he was wrong.
See if you can get him to name one single time he did something wrong AT ALL.

Try and ask him if he ever told a lie or how often he lies. Ask him how he can call himself "since 2003" when he started playing in 2008 or 09 and not one single person in BLK is from 2003 ?

I know half of you are too stupid and the other half are inactives that went along for XE admin.

And I totally get how wearing our tag brings meaning to your life but ask yourself this, what kind of a person are you ?

Is this really what you dream of becoming ?

Really

ULK Since 2003