All times are UTC

Post subject: History of ULK
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:16 am 
ULK

United Legion of Killers
ULK was forged in early December, 2003, a time when we were small, yet flourishing ever since. With its core members consisting of former VCP, undoubtedly the best gang around at that time, ULK has grown to something much more. With honest and skillful players, excellent communication among the members, and an overall good relation with other gangs, ULK creates a special unity for its members that no other gang out there has to offer.

Currently, we are recruiting and training new members, TLK is open mostly to anyone, but remember that only English-speaking, well-mannered players will be invited to join ULK.

If you are interested in joining, apply on the relevant forum.

A Brief History
Having started in the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City multiplayer gaming community since 2003 (MTA:VC 0.2), United Legion of Killers has moved on to VC:MP and is there to stay. A more detailed explanation of the clan's history as well as a timeline can be found here.

Post subject: Re: History of ULK
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:27 pm 
ULK

After some snooping around the MTA forum I found some nice posts from 2003 onwards. Wondering how people can think that this is 'fake' ULK. Thought i'd share these with the rest of you and those of you who think that we are 'fake'.

I'm sure some of these posts were made you while you kids were still in nappies so may be hard for you to understand.