All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:15 am 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:04 pm 

MrParadoX wrote:
Yeah we're aware that 0.4 is out, but most of us don't care. It's garbage with the same garbage community and same trash pakis that picked up the game from a crashed shipping container that washed up 9 years after release playing on their pentium 0.4 processors to go with the new release, and you'll put us up again some retard with a 250-300 ping who claims he's not a lagger and only knows the phrases 'noob', 'lager', 'huehuehue' and 'fak ur mudda' the littlewhiteys mentality that people now consider 'normal'

The prize? I'd rather eat my own ass. 'eat my ass?!?1' I don't see what we have to prove in a dead game anymore when we're comfortable in the fact that people still get butthurt when they see our names. That's good enough for me.

I certainly won't be losing any sleep that I didn't kill some 9000 pinger called [ISIS]islamabad in a tournament that is being played in a game thats over 10 years old in a mod that still sucks hairy ball bags to be known as the best duelist EVAR. So excuse me for not wanting to participate in the lameness that is vcmp.

PS. Stop posting on our 'fake' ULK forum stormeus you cunt mustache.

I regret that this event didn't interest you; I'll stop posting on your clan's forum since it's clearly too superior in every way to play in an event for peasants. Praise Allah.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 pm 
ULK

I'm sorry I didn't treat you with the pseudo intellectual respect that you think you deserve oh powerful king of the pakis.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:25 pm 
ULK

stormeus wrote:
MrParadoX wrote:
Yeah we're aware that 0.4 is out, but most of us don't care. It's garbage with the same garbage community and same trash pakis that picked up the game from a crashed shipping container that washed up 9 years after release playing on their pentium 0.4 processors to go with the new release, and you'll put us up again some retard with a 250-300 ping who claims he's not a lagger and only knows the phrases 'noob', 'lager', 'huehuehue' and 'fak ur mudda' the littlewhiteys mentality that people now consider 'normal'

The prize? I'd rather eat my own ass. 'eat my ass?!?1' I don't see what we have to prove in a dead game anymore when we're comfortable in the fact that people still get butthurt when they see our names. That's good enough for me.

I certainly won't be losing any sleep that I didn't kill some 9000 pinger called [ISIS]islamabad in a tournament that is being played in a game thats over 10 years old in a mod that still sucks hairy ball bags to be known as the best duelist EVAR. So excuse me for not wanting to participate in the lameness that is vcmp.

PS. Stop posting on our 'fake' ULK forum stormeus you cunt mustache.

I regret that this event didn't interest you; I'll stop posting on your clan's forum since it's clearly too superior in every way to play in an event for peasants. Praise Allah.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:58 pm 
ULK

We are not going to be in any VCMP related events until our demands are met. Have a nice day.