All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:51 pm 
ULK

Nickname: GranDoiz
Previous Nicks: Emnaster | EvOk
Previous Clans: KB - DZ - VU - DZ
Please also list all the clans that you have applied to in the past 6 months and the results:
DZ: Accepted

Real First Name: Said
Ping in European servers: 80-105

Please upload a photo of your Teeth (This is a must): :viking:

Time Playing VC:MP: since 2009
Average Hourly Play: 1h to 2h
Average Days Play: 5/6days
Most Used Server(s): LW's & UA

Why are you interested in joining ULK?
This clan is undoubtedly the best gang since it was established.I would like to join this clan to promote myself and have fun with your members.

If you have been in (a) previous clan(s), please describe the circumstances that have resulted in your departure.

KB (Kold Blood)= Left.
DZ (Death Zone)= Problems with some members
VU (Vice Underdogs)= English problem bla bla bla
DZ (Death Zone)= Left.

Why do you think we should accept you into our clan? I don't know if I am the indicated to respond this question, however my opinion isn't important here, yours is.

Which member(s) do you know well?
Ethan , Adasko , Astaroth - Bishop - HazBeel - Kevin -MrParadoX- Rilex- SFi7z- Vinny

Can you attend training sessions on Sunday, GMT 9 pm? Sure

Do you have IRC? Yes

Additional Information: Vinny is great engineer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 pm 

Yes for my side sr
TLK o ULK
luck:D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 pm 

I would like to clarify some things.

- If you play in XE, you can't play with TLK/ULK tag, since pakiharu created a clan system which does not allow us to play on that server with our tag, this system is based on a list of members which he manipulates and he has the power to add other members, none of our members are present in that list and that's the main reason why there are several problems.

- We don't play on that server ( XE ) by internal problems between the two existing parts of ULK, we were expelled from our own server.

- Contrary to this, if you are accepted into this clan, you're free to play at any server of VC:MP with our tag ( =TLK= | =ULK= ) representing our clan.

- I would like you to improve your skills in game and be able to give us loyalty.

If you can accept all these facts, you are more than welcome. I'm willing to give you a chance.

TLK

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:10 pm 
ULK

What Ethan said; TLK.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 pm 
ULK

+1 TLK

If you aren't up to speed on the BLK situation...

10 years ago a group of people built a team playing vice online.

Out of the 3 original founders, deathb, sgb and zircon, 2 are still here to this day.
(a point could be made for head)

Around them a legion of players who made it their mission in life to be the best.
A huge number of people who could play the way you know we can play.

Those people made the ULK name what it is in that they didn't just play the game.
They pioneered all the styles and moves you see in vice to this day and dominated every team there ever was in wars for years.

Out of those hazz, boro, prontera, d, vinny, ob, phuk are still around.

All those people there are the people who owns ULK and will always own the name forever period.

And not 1 single ULK supported our former web admin, BLK.pakiharu, when we kicked him.

People we mocked and laughed at followed for admin on XE knowing they didn't have a future with all their personal issues.

Sephiroth, white, icy and pakiharu were all outsiders in ULK that no one liked.

Personally I was already working my ass off to let those people know they have no friends (in real life either) so they should fuck off.

I was happy to see them go I don't doubt they don't belong around other people ULK is greater from them not being here.

All of the retards, lamers and asshats left with pakiharu it was perfect.

But I also get I have a responsibility in pushing them into a mindset where it's okay to be a douchebag because they were treated poorly.

It was annoying at first them giving people something to troll us with but looking back now it was the best thing to happen.

After I litterly have no one in ULK I don't like or don't respect and outside making fun of boro when bored, the web admin situation turned ULK into a fist, a unit again.

No longer did we have a few lamers on the sideline doing stupid shit we returned far stronger, united and focused they did us a huge favour.

Sephiroth, pakiharu, white and icy were the biggest lamers we had and not a single person here was not cheering to see them go away.
Not just because of their personal issues but playing wise too.

We named them BLK, bollywood legion of killers, because they are mostly paki's all trying to copy hollywood.

There could have been a "split", IF, anyone who actually owns the name had left.
It could have been true.

But, our former web admin didn't leave he was kicked out and no ULK followed.
And, he has no ownership. And, never played a single war.

So in short you have BLK.pakiharu and BLK.white sitting on their worn out, worn down forum with banners we made with pictures of sgb, vinny and head saying "we the real ULK!!!1" while never have played one single war for ULK lmao.

That aside vcmp brought over its own superstars and the next generation of maniac killers and proud to say they here with us.
Zegro, ethan, beel, stifler, j.king, aeo etc. are all elite champs and war veterans.

So, all the founders are here, all the veterans are here and the best of vcmp are here.

The problem we facing right now is finding people to play so I wish I could promise you wars every week but I can't change vcmp.

ULK Since 2003

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:14 am 
ULK

TLK

You seem like a decent guy, Hope you can keep that attitude and grow as a person.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm 
ULK

TLK sure, good luck men

PS: my vinnycius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:41 pm 
ULK

You seem like you're trying hard to get to know everyone.

TEE
EL
KAY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 pm 
ULK

First of all, I wasn't really expecting to get those votes, however thank you all and especially bishop for clearing up things to me, I promise that I won't disappoint you guys,and I'm accepting all of your conditions, doesn't seem to be a big deal for me. Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 pm 
ULK

Neutral.

Good luck though.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next