All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 pm 

Nickname: ShakeZatch
Previous Nicks: MrKarlitoxXs, G0h4n_Sp4rKs, VeGeT4_lmL, Daisuki, PichuloskyXP, jeaN*, Zatch (There are the principal nicknames)
Previous Clans: STK, MGk, SK, MK, TZ, DU, ULK(TLK), DZ, LK
Please also list all the clans that you have applied to in the past 6 months and the results:
- DZ (As Leader with Puma)
- LK (Dadero invited me to join LK as full member)

Real First Name: Jean Franco
Ping in European servers: Average 180 ~ 210 aprox.

Time Playing VC:MP: 3 years and 4 months
Average Hourly Play: 2 hours
Average Days Play: When i have free time. On weekends.
Most Used Server(s): EA Extreme addicts

Why are you interested in joining ULK?
Months ago i was interested in joining ULK but i had many problems with my reputation (Mostly on XE) and i had problems of loyalty in my previous clans. I was a very stupid person in game with my friends and with some mates so i felt terrible from myself. I was talking with puma about join ULK again with my old mates and recover the confidence. In these months i was inactive, plus my pc broke down. So im back but i'll play few hours per week, i learned about my mistakes of the past. Trust me, im not as the stupid guy of before. I still interested in joining ULK because i want to come back with my old mates and to be honest, if i don't play vcmp for some time doesn't mean that i left. I'll never stop playing vcmp. You have my word.

If you have been in (a) previous clan(s), please describe the circumstances that have resulted in your departure.

DZ (I made a big mistake to left DZ and destroy the reputation of that tag)
LK (I left because i was a bit inactive and i didn't feel confortable-(what a stupid reason to left a clan. I feel very bad for those things)-)

Why do you think we should accept you into our clan?

As i said above, i feel so terrible and guilty about my past so this time i'll join only to have a good time with my friends and with my old mates. I would feel very well wear the ULK/TLK tag and this time i won't dissapoint us.

Which member(s) do you know well? Puma, capitan01, Ethan, Mckay, Rilex, SFi7z, Sabath, j.king, Adasko, Borosky, GranDoiz, Astaroth, Kroto, Vinny

Can you attend training sessions on Sunday, GMT 9 pm?
If i have free time, you can count with me.

Do you have IRC?
I have experience using irc but currently im not using irc due of my broken pc.

Additional Information: I know that i have problems with some few members but that was stupids things of the past. Forgive me, i won't dissapoint you. You have my word.

Post subject: Re: The Real Application
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:03 pm 

Your lack of loyalty to many of the other clans are true proof that you're no longer a reliable person and i'm not interested in observing a topic created after 2-3 months with the same ridiculous title: "Im leaving". Maybe you forgot when you joined MK twice and left the same clan twice.

First Time: Accepted as MKt.
Second Time: Leaving MK.
Third Time: Accepted as MKs ( just lol @ this one )
Fourth Time: Im Leaving.

I'll not let you play with the reputation of this clan for the second time.

No.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 pm 
ULK

What Ethan said.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:10 am 
ULK

No more needs to be said.
piss off.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 am 

I know the stupid things that i made with everything (attitude, loyalty) but im trying to fix it and forget everything. If my words aren't enough so i'll show you with actions that im saying the truth. Doesn't matter the time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 pm 

Hi. Even though I'm going to probably be told to get the fuck out, but as I said a few months back that you'll apply here, and promised to post something about you, I'll do it.. now.

You, Zatch, has a lot of aliases that you play on, you have said countless times about you leaving VCMP;
Quote:
As the tittle says, its time to erase my existance in this game due for personal reasons. I'll play another games but not like this game. Thanks for your friendship.

This is utter bullshit again, you came back after a few weeks.

Now about the clans? You reactivated DZ, ruined it's reputation (nothing new, as you ruin every clan's reputation) and closed it later, ran off to LK.
Any other things? Oh yeah, you are known as "the Peruvian Clanhopper". You deserved that one, oh yeah you did.
Also, your so-called "sister" (or whoever the f*k was she) is in VU. And the fun thing is, after you "left", she magically appeared on LUNet IRC, and told someone in Spanish; "I have finally more time to play VCMP". Suspcious, ain't it?
Those words you wrote in the app, you probably just copy+pasted it and changed some things. You always say that, you never change.
After that shit you pulled off, you expect to get accepted anywhere? Even if you would (that won't happen), you would bring this clan's reputation sooo bad.

please don't even try to say that i'm saying that because "i voted negativ in ur app no00b"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm 

If you have been in (a) previous clan(s), please describe the circumstances that have resulted in your departure.
ShakeZatch wrote:
LK (I left because i was a bit inactive and i didn't feel confortable)

lol wtf really? , Tell the truth, did not feel uncomfortable here, that's a lie.

- We gave you a enter for chance in LK, but quickly left the clan in 1 month and then you tell the members you not to play more VCMP and it was boring for you and now apply in ULK for appear again in another clan? lol.... Big Clan Hopper Detected.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:28 pm 

I know that im a fucking peruvian clan hopper but don't take it personal. I told you that i feel comfortable in LK but not this way. My english isnkt good to write all the things that i need to say.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 pm 
TLK

Sorry, Zatch, sadly this time I got to say no, you're a good guy and you also have good skills, but unfortunately you don't have any loyalty and you clan-hop a lot.

A strict no, I will not change my vote, sorry, good luck in everything you do in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 pm 
ULK

Ops,I read your application twice about what you think, I believe that you are well send your message for us, I also read some reply by ULK members and other players. I think you have a problem loyalty with other clans. its not long as I'm with ULK but this clan is looking for members who will be faithful. anyway about my vote (I will vote later sorry).But I believe that you must settle your problem with members.Good luck

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next