All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:57 pm 

Nickname: Montana
Previous Nicks: Calhoun, Stallin, Bioz
Previous Clans: VU, MK, OSK, CDA, NAR.
Please also list all the clans that you have applied to in the past 6 months and the results: MK: Accepted as trainee

Real First Name: Octavio
Ping in European servers: Due to how far I'm from the EU hosts, it reaches to 260-270.

Time Playing VC:MP: Approximately 7, 8 years.
Average Hourly Play: none lately
Average Days Play: none lately
Most Used Server(s): Used to play in XE until its end; Sky-City, littlewhiteys.

Why are you interested in joining ULK?: Because Radon thinks I'm suitable for this clan and I don't give a shit any longer to the game; I just want an internet community to rely on as my life sometimes gets boring and I have nothing to do... why not meeting a new group of people and sharing a talk with them a week.. that'd be pretty good and healthy, I guess.

If you have been in (a) previous clan(s), please describe the circumstances that have resulted in your departure: I have been in OSK, VU, MK, CDA and NAR as stated above. I left VU because I didn't find myself suitable there; got kicked from OSK for acting against the leader in an initiative plan to remove him from the leadership for a suspicious aimbot usage, and got kicked from MK for a confusion which I'm able to clear, and NewK didn't want to listen. NAR members were inactive on the servers I used to play, and CDA forces were disbanded.

Why do you think we should accept you into our clan?: Because I am growing up and still thinking about my attitudes and decisions, and like I said I've commited many stupid shits during my "VC:MP career" but I just want a safe place to stay with people that I like (Radon and brian) and meeting new, with sense of humor and friendly ones (from what I've heard) and fixing all those past mistakes in due time, in other words, I don't want to forget about VC-MP completely and staying in a clan like this might be positive. My english is good enough and, although I've acted retarded in some occasions, I ain't.
Well, I have not replied the question itself: I believe you should accept me because I am more kind of ULKs style, I can speak properly and I'm a kid with potential - or atleast I view myself that way. As well as I'm administrator in a VC-MP official server and past EAD Referee and VW Moderator and official translator. Also, in the last 4 years I've not been involved in hacks or shit and I contributed to aimlock usage investigations.

Which member(s) do you know well?: SFi7z, brian, Radon. I also met ParadoX and Zircon during last XE's period.

Can you attend training sessions on Sunday, GMT 9 pm?: yes

Do you have IRC?: yes

Do you have Mumble and Teamspeak?: no

You must like this video and watch it ten times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoyP6vNbvtI: ok

Additional Information: none

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:06 pm 

TLK! :!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:41 am 
ULK

TLK.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:52 am 
ULK

TLK.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:19 am 
ULK

TLK

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]