All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:50 pm 

Nickname: AloneWarrior
Previous Nicks: DadOfNoobs Talha.YZ Vision Talha
Previous Clans: UF
Please also list all the clans that you have applied to in the past 6 months and the results: Not applied any clans

Real First Name: Muhammad Talha
Ping in European servers: 140 160

Time Playing VC:MP: In the mid of 2016
Average Hourly Play: 1-2 Hours Daily
Average Days Play: 25 Day i think so
Most Used Server(s): European City

Why are you interested in joining ULK? I want to join ULK Because I want to become a part of it. It is an active clan and friendly members. It is an old clan and old have old members.

If you have been in (a) previous clan(s), please describe the circumstances that have resulted in your departure. I was in UF got kicked two time because i used Aimbot in VKs Server. And second time I did not use the UF tag that why i got kicked

Why do you think we should accept you into our clan? I am very Skilled player, loyal, And improving my behaivour That why i should join ULK

Which member(s) do you know well? AJ33T , TIcTac, Zeodex, Beatz, Gulk, Hall , MarshM

Can you attend training sessions on Sunday, GMT 9 pm? I can.

Do you have IRC? Yes

Do you have Mumble and Teamspeak? No

You must like this video and watch it ten times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoyP6vNbvtI Ok

Additional Information: I am growing up and still improving my behaivour. I have stop abusing. And i am becoming Freindly with my enemy's too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:22 pm 

Didn't met you ingame but i saw your behviour in XE discord, that was really not expected also we dont need that kind of people around here,
I'll go with a no this time change your behaviour and you'll get my vote positive.
Good luck with the rest of votes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:18 am 

I am improving my self and behaviour if my application got denied no problem. I will apply after making my bheaviour good and stop abusing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:57 pm 

you are lying brother, some days ago i saw you abusing/fighting with HARDING i tried to stop you but i failed.

Quote:
If you have been in (a) previous clan(s), please describe the circumstances that have resulted in your departure. I was in UF got kicked two time because i used Aimbot in VKs Server. And second time I did not use the UF tag that why i got kicked

This is bad but thanks for being honest with us really appreciated. i hope you've learned lesson from your past.

Neutral for now i will change my vote if i see improvements in your behaviour.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:43 pm 

At that time Harding And Frost were provking me and abusing my family That why i start abusing them. now i don't abuse them and if they try to provoke i use /ignore.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:14 pm 

you are mentally retarded. gtfo NO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:54 pm 

Why you were provking me ? I was being friendly with you from starting you try to fight with me and provoke me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]